Tuesday, July 5, 2011

1996 Upper Deck SPx

I wasn't sure what to expect from this pack. It only contains one card (1 HOLOVIEW perimeter die-cut card). Coming in at $2.50 a pop from the local shop, I was even more hesitant to drop that much for something I had no knowledge on whatsoever. In the end, I gave in, because that's what makes this hobby so exciting - the mystery with each pack.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Paul Wilson #41. One part of the "Generation K" trio. As a Reds fan, I remember Paul Wilson for his time in Cincinnati (2003-2005). The card is actually pretty cool with its odd shape and hologram effect. The quality is really good, too.

Photobucket

Even still, I don't think I'll be buying a "pack" again (at least not anytime soon). I can stetch $2.50 into something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment